Skip to content
Blog feature placeholder image

How Can Bizee Support Me as My Business Grows in 2021?

Please note: This post contains affiliate links and we may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links.



    Whether it’s an LLC or a corporation, filing for your business entity is just the start of owning and operating a business. For your business to be successful and grow, you may need various services along the way to provide you with guidance, management and support. There’s no reason to go at this alone when you have many tools and services at your disposal.

    That is where Bizee comes in. Bizee strives to be a one-stop shop for all of your business needs. We are more than just a resource — we’re a partner that is fully invested in you and your business. As such, we are here to meet the ever-evolving demands you have to run a successful business on a day-to-day basis.

    As your business grows, your needs will change. Here's an overview of how Bizee can support you with your business growth in 2021 and beyond.

    Services and Partnerships Bizee Offers

    Bizee provides many tools and services for business owners beyond just filing a business structure. As a seasoned business owner, you may be wanting to scale your business, increase your marketing, get your taxes in a routine or find a way to stay on top of your business compliance requirements.

    We offer a ton of add-on services to help you accomplish these tasks and more. Some of the current services and partnerships we offer include:

    You can find these services under our "Manage Your Company" and "After Formation" sections on our website. Here's more info about a few of the services mentioned above.

    We're More than Just Business Formation.

    Get One Platform to Manage Your Whole Business & All the Services You Need.

    Click Here


    Our business accounting and bookkeeping service can take care of all your needs. We provide help with quarterly bookkeeping, preparing your business tax return and reconciling your business accounts. We even have a mobile bookkeeping software that will provide you with quarterly financial reports. Take advantage of our free tax consultation to see how we can help you.

    Additional Bizee tax tools include a sales tax calculator to help you determine what sales tax to charge customers and how much state sales tax you need to pay. We can also help you reduce your self-employment tax bill by filing an S Corp tax election for your LLC.

    Annual Report Preparation and Filing

    Filing an annual report, or another similar biennial report, is required by a lot of states. These reports provide details about your company's activities during the previous year. You'll typically need to provide info about your business address, the names of the current business managers, the purpose of your business and more. If you miss your annual deadline for this report, you can face fines and penalties, or may even have your business dissolved.

    Bizee can help you stay on top of this important milestone with our Annual Report Preparation and Filing service. We will gather important information from you and ensure your report is filled out perfectly. We'll file and forward your fee as well, so you can rest assured you've met your deadline.

    Bizee also offers a tool to help you check the due date for your annual report. Provide your company name, state of incorporation, entity type and date of formation to instantly find out your deadline.

    Certificate of Good Standing

    A Certificate of Good Standing is a document provided by your Secretary of State to prove that your business is active and in "good standing" according to the various regulations and compliances of the state you are conducting business in.

    As your business grows, you may need this document when applying for a business loan, looking for investors or even if you're looking at an exit and need to present it to potential buyers. Bizee can help you obtain a Certificate of Good Standing through our easy-to-complete online filing.

    Articles of Amendment

    When you first started your business, you had to create Articles of Organization. This outlined your business, who the partners/shareholders are, the business name, the business structure, contact information, etc. It's not uncommon to have changes to this information as your business grows. For example, if you started as an LLC, but are transitioning into a corporation, you'd need to amend that information. Or if you bring on new partners or existing partners leave, you need to make an amendment.

    Bizee has an Articles of Amendment service that can handle all of these changes on your behalf and make any necessary updates, so you can continue working on growing your business.

    Foreign Qualification

    If you're looking to expand your business outside of your current state, you'll have a new set of challenges. Filing a Foreign Qualification will be required in any state you wish to do business in.

    Each state will have a state fee and you will need to have a Certificate of Good Standing from your current state (mentioned above) in order to file. In addition, you'll need to secure a Registered Agent in any state you wish to conduct business in since you do not have a physical presence there.

    This process can be time-consuming, but it can be streamlined through Bizee's Foreign Qualification service. We'll handle all of the details, such as conducting a name search in your new state, requesting your Certificate of Good Standing and filling the correct documents.

    DBA/Fictitious Name

    If you're looking to expand the offerings of your business or you want to incorporate in more states, you'll need to file a DBA or fictitious name. This allows you to use a new business name under your existing business.

    For example, if your initial business is a personal training service called Fit Body Training, but you are looking to get into the supplement side of the industry, you could set up a DBA as Fit Body Supplements.

    Bizee's DBA/Fictitious Business Name service will handle all of the details for you, such as performing a business name search to ensure your name is available and filing all the paperwork.

    Change of Registered Agent

    When you first started your business, you either decided to have yourself as the Registered Agent for your business or you appointed someone else. Regardless of which you used, if you want to change your Registered Agent, you need to file a change with your state to keep the information up to date. This is important as all legal documents, official government notifications and potential lawsuits are sent to the Registered Agent.

    If you fail to update changes to your Registered Agent, it could cause you to fall out of good standing with the state, which can include fines and even the loss of your business license(s).

    Bizee provides a Change of Registered Agent service that can handle the change on your behalf and file the necessary paperwork. We can even act as your Registered Agent for you.

    Grow Your Business with Bizee Today

    We hope these Bizee tools will be your go-to resources as your business continues to change. We don’t just want to help you start your business, we want to help you grow that business to its fullest potential.

    Please note: This post contains affiliate links and we may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links.

    Matt Weik

    Matt Weik

    Matt Weik is the Founder/Owner of Weik Fitness, LLC and is a well-respected fitness expert/author with a global following. He’s a certified strength and conditioning specialist, personal trainer, and sports nutritionist. His work has been featured in over 85 fitness magazines and over 1,500 websites. You can contact Matt via or on his social channels found on his website.


    like what you’re reading?

    Get Fresh Monthly Tips to Start & Grow Your LLC