5 Advantages of a Connecticut Street
Address and Virtual Mailbox
Explore the many benefits of having a real Connecticut address with mail scanning:
- Instant NotificationsReceive official correspondence from the Connecticut Secretary of State and Connecticut Department of Revenue Services
- Business CredibilityBuild a stronger reputation with clients and businesses that prefer to work with Connecticut-based companies
- (In)Direct PresenceEstablish a legitimate Connecticut presence, even if you're located on the opposite side of the country
- Online MailboxRead your Connecticut mail from anywhere in the country (or the world) through our secure web portal
- Upgraded PrivacyKeep your home address private
Connecticut Virtual Mailbox FAQs
Can I Use a CT Virtual Address as My Registered Agent Address?
No, we don't recommend doing so. That's because your Registered Agent should have their own Connecticut street address where they can physically receive official, legal correspondence.
Plus, your Registered Agent's address should be used exclusively for legal mail, while your virtual address can be used for any type of mail.
If you're looking for a Registered Agent in Connecticut, Bizee provides an affordable Registered Agent service you can count on.
In What States Do You Provide a Virtual Mailbox Service?
In order to meet the needs of entrepreneurs, our service is available in every state but Oregon and Arkansas.
What Are the Limitations of a Virtual Mailbox Service?
If you use a Virtual Mailbox service, you won't be able to pick up your mail at a physical location.
Instead, you can only view digital scans of your mail online. Virtual Mailbox services also cannot receive large packages, so you'll need to get your parcels sent elsewhere.
Are Virtual Addresses Safe?
Yes, Virtual Address services are safe to use. Just be sure to choose one that includes security features like encryption and secure physical storage facilities (ours does!).