Skip to content

Pennsylvania Registered Agent for Your LLC

Every business entity formed in Pennsylvania needs to formally appoint a person or business to act as a Registered Agent. The state uses the term Commercial Registered Office Provider (CROP) for this position. We'll use those names interchangeably.

Start your LLC today for $0 + PA state fee.

Get your first year of Registered Agent service for free when you form your business with Bizee.

Woman carpenter working in a workshop

What is a Registerd Agent?

Video placeholder

On this page

Registered Agent

    incorporate now

    Launch your business with bizee

    No Contracts. No Surprises. Only $0 + State Fee to Launch Your Business.